It is a great tool to compare the ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) that we receive from the vessel and compare against a FleetMon calculated ETA or an ATA (Actual Time of Arrival). To achieve this, we created a system, based on all vessel positions and the official navigational information including the current speed limitations in the area and the live vessel speed in order to provide a highly accurate ETA calculation. We have already improved the system with navigational limitations and included some more details in calculating the ETA with a high accuracy.
ETA Report tool is available for all plans:
- Open users can view the ETA information received from the vessel
- Terrestrial Unlimited users can view the calculated ETA and the most effective route
- Satellite Unlimited users have full access and can see the historical ETA information
Relevant vessel information, the calculated ETA with route and the ETA changes for the next port.
The historical ETA reports show you the last ports going back 180 days with the compared time difference between ATA and ETA. The map ETA shows you a simple "beeline" route. Detailed historical tracks are available under the Historical Track tab.
The different colours give you an indicator of when the vessel did not arrive in the port on time.
- GREEN - deviation from the actual time of arrival below 5% of the total distance
- YELLOW - deviation from the actual time of arrival between 5% and 10% of the total distance
- RED - deviation from the actual time of arrival above 10% of the total distance
With the arrow on the left side, you can expand the ETA point to view all received ETA changes on the way to the specified port.