Draw customized User Zones on a map in the My Zone Editor. Create and manage your alerts, select vessels or ports according to your needs. This is how to do it.
- Select the My Zone Editor
- Add a zone of interest
- Create a new zone with your individual zone name and description
- Click on the area of interest and draw your zone
- If the cursor does not turn from a hand to a cross, please press save and it will turn automatically.
- Set your points and close the polygon with clicking on the starting point
- Note that the zone is not too large.
- Correct the size of the zone if it is too large.
- Do not forget to save.
- Create a new Alert
- Select a vessel and the zone created
- Choose parameters of interest
- Choose Alerting Channel
- Create Alert
You can decide whether you want to receive the alerts you have created either by SMS or by e-mail or even both.
Each SMS you receive will cost you only 2 Credit Points.
A bunch of 20 e-mails will be sent to you for just 1 Credit Point.
And don't you worry - if you ever run out of Credit Points, your created Alerts won't be deleted, just paused as long as you refill your Credit Points.