Are you unsure whether you need a FleetMon web account or an API? We will be pleased to discuss your project and learn about your needs.
Using our web accounts, we provide different layers, including a generic ENC chart.
The seat license per user offers data referring to the current status, forecast information, voyage overview and historical information.
Among other things, you will have an overview and service of:
- Data of FleetMon Vessel Database (including data sheets)
- Terrestrial AIS with undelayed ship positions
- Ability to track a specified fleet of vessels using satellite data (Unlimited Sat 15 / 50)
- My Fleet with at least 10 entries
- My Alerts
- Event Log: Distance travelled and distance to go, time underway and idle time, last timestamp when vessel was underway
- Reports Log: Origin port, the actual time of departure, average and max voyage speed - destination port and vessel reported expected time of arrival, vessel load condition
- Port Call Log at least for the past seven days
- Port Coverage
- Calculated expected time of arrival (ETA) at the destination port
- FleetMon Mobile
- Maritime News
- Historical information: Port calls over the last year, access to all vessel events to cover activity going back over the previous year
You can pull data via API to integrate it within your system. We have several API endpoints ready to be used according to your project requirements, e.g.
- Logistics API: data per vessel, data about the last port (ATA, ATD), last position update from our terrestrial and satellite AIS network and the ETA calculation based in our internal algorithm that gives you the time in hours and the distance in nautical miles to the next port;
- Historical Tracks API: past positions of each vessel in a given period of time and frequency;
- Weather and Water API: returns current weather and sea state for any given coordinate.
Please take a look here for our further API endpoints: https://developer.fleetmon.com/api-suite/.
We are looking forward to work together and are happy to answer your questions.
Note: Our API services are on top of our web accounts and can not be purchased with credit points.