Sign in to your account and go to "My Alerts".
You can see how many credits are available for a new alert.
Note: You first have to insert an e-mail address and/or mobile number for your alerts.
By clicking on "Settings" at the right upper corner, you can insert your personell information.
Do not forget to save your settings with "Save Settings".
If there are not enough credit points available, you have to buy credit points first.
- Create your alert by choosing "Single Vessel and/or Port" or "Vessels from My Fleet".
- Select your fleet of interest.
- Select your "Alerting Events".
- Select your "Alerting Channels"
- Do not forget to click "Create Alert".
After you saved your settings, you can find an overview of your alerts within the table.
Watch out this video of how to create a new alert.